We have had some really cool weddings over the years and absolutely AMAZING clients. We are blessed to get to be a part of so many big moments. Having clients trust us to capture one of the most important days of their lives is not something we take lightly. We feel like part of the family dancing along with aunts and uncles, crying with parents, and getting little cousins to laugh.
With the 2020 wedding season now booking in full force, we thought it would be fun to share some of our “bucket list” weddings. Weddings we absolutely want to photograph, and clients we want to hang out with.
We are sure there is more to this list but we have to start somewhere! If you are someone you know fits any of these criteria, send them our way! We will be offering exclusive discounts for checking off items on our 2020 Bucket List.
Without further ado, here is our 2020 Bucket List:
- Disney Wedding – themed or on location (yes, please)!
- A wedding with karaoke at the reception.
- Hot air balloon elopement.
- Beach wedding, toes in the sand, either the Great Lakes or an Ocean.
- Involve your animals, you’ve seen how much we love pets, bring them to your big day! Better yet, having your wedding at a zoo or petting farm? Count us in!
- Take us to the Windy City to photograph a Chicago wedding.
- Laser tag, bounce house, or other carnival activity – CHECK!
- Pacific northwest for a wedding, bonus points if Keysha gets to meet Macklemore 🙂
We are heading to California in January to photograph a gorgeous elopement and would love to add a few more states to our “done” list in 2020:
Are you doing something awesome at your wedding that we haven’t thought of and need to be a part of?
Head over to www.brickstreetstudio.photography to share your stellar plans. Dates are discounts are limited so contact us for availability.
Thanks for reading!
Keysha & Karlee